Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best Buy 10k White Gold Black Diamond Infinity Pendant (1/4 cttw)


Over All Rating Reviews :
Ok, the short of it: this is a beautiful necklace for a GREAT price (I got it for $91) and I highly recommend it. It can be dressed up or dressed down in a pair of jeans.

For those of you who want some details, here are some of my comments: this necklace looks a little different when you see it in person. It's more 3-dimensional in person. The infinity knot looks sort of flat on the Amazon picture. It's not like that in person.

It's also really dainty. I was worried about the necklace being too much, but it wasn't. It's beautiful and very sparkly.

The chain is a nice length. It's not terribly long and it's not too short--it's just right.

As far as diamond quality, I'm not an expert and I never focused on the individual diamonds in this necklace. I have focused my attention more on the overall appeal of the necklace and it has a lot of that. Yes, the diamonds could be higher quality, but they are really very nice for the price...even the black diamonds sparkle. If money is no object, I would say look elsewhere to find a similar necklace with higher quality diamonds. If you are looking for a bargain, this is it.

Get more detail about 10k White Gold Black Diamond Infinity Pendant (1/4 cttw).


!1!: Vrey Cheap Gold Wedding Ring for You.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。