Thursday, May 13, 2010

Purchase 14K White Gold .25ct Diamond Solitaire Pendant


Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my now 84 year old grandmother. She lives in a nursing home so I didn't want to buy anything really expensive that she couldn't keep with her. A lot of things get lost in a nursing home, genuinely lost, so she doesn't have any of her real jewelry with her To be able to give her this and let her keep it with her, meant a lot.

My grandmother was so happy with the gift. She was very impressed when she held it up to the sunlight and could see it sparkle. Her face lit up in a smile when I told her she could keep it with her. I bought a 24 inch chain for it that was more secure so she can pick it up and look at it whenever she wants and I don't have to worry about it snapping off. The included necklace, an 18 inch chain, when on, is almost impossible to see because it is so tiny. It is extremely fragile and not likely to last very long.

The first diamond that arrived was of very low quality, almost a murky brown. I notified Amazon and the next day I had a clear sparkly diamond of much higher quality than I would have guessed when I ordered it as a Lightning Deal. Thanks again, Amazon!
Get more detail about 14K White Gold .25ct Diamond Solitaire Pendant.


!1!: Best Cheap Price Products and Free Shipping! !1!: Shop For Mens Diamond Wedding Ring







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。