Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tutorial scene diamond necklace.

Tutorial scene diamond necklace. Tube. Duration : 6.37 Mins.


How to make your own scene diamond necklace made by KayleighConspiracy ©. For questions, kaayxbren Hit www.myspace.com /. This is the first turtorial had never done so .. Let me know what you think! Fall Out Boy Music Nailpin e. xoxo. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------- [WARNING!] In this tutorial I forgot the line of the diamond, I have this line for me was dry, so it is actually in the results. I did not want to put the lineTutorial, because I only repeat what again and again. Please use the line in the model of paper, or you will do the same mistake as me! -------------------------------------------------- ------------------- [NOTE!] 1 if your diamond is dry, use barnpaper make it straight and structured. 2. when the chain on the Diamond said, you will see that the diamond is to turn around. Use a little 'hair elastic like a rubber band or something, and put it just above the thightlyDiamond. This stops the rotation of the diamond at any time.

Keywords: scene, diamond, necklace, kayleighconspiracy, turtorial, how to do

!: Help Premier Gas Range








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。